Hello and welcome back to the First Brick Property Podcast
Special Guest Solon Hu from Ciappara Lawyers joined us today to discuss, a solicitor/ Conveyancers role in the property process.
This is Part 1 – Don't Sign it, Till you've read it with Solon Hu
What we discussed:
- International Dodgeball, Acrobatic Flying, Teaching and Property Law
- What a Solicitor/ Conveyancer does once the property is found
- What is the role of the Solicitor/ Conveyancer in the property process
- Specific things a solicitor looks for in a contract
- The difference between a Solicitor and Conveyancer
- When should someone use a Solicitor, When should they be engaged
- How to choose a Solicitor. What Questions you should be asking to find if they are the best fit for you
- Some crazy stories!
Buying property is our passion, helping you do it is our mission!
Want to get in touch with Solon and Ciappara Lawyers, find them here:
Want to work out your Mortgage Repayments and deposit needs check out this amazing app below!
Property Calculator Australia APP Download link
Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.propertycalculator&hl=en
Apple – https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/property-calculator-australia/id1048864391?mt=8
Send us your questions, topic requests or guest speaker requests to our socials or our email [email protected]
Lets talk – Australia Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/groups/letstalkproperty/
*Note that all information in this episode is based on information that is constantly changing and is general advice only*