What is a property buyers agent and why should i use one?
- 2:25 – What is a buyers agent?
- 80% of properties purchased in the USA are purchased via a buyers agent
- 5:15 – Why use a buyers agent?
- When you are buying a property you are competing with a professional seller!
- 8 reasons why you should use a buyers agent. Do you fall into these categories?
- 7:00 – 1. Time poor people
- 11:00 – 2. Frustrated with dealing with real estate agents
- 14:15 – 3. Sick of missing out on property
- 18:35 – 4. Over the process
- 20:10 – 5. Overseas/ Interstate buyers
- 22:40 – 6. Concerned that you aren't getting access to all property ( Off – market, deceased estate etc…)
- 27:00 – First time buyers
- 30:00 – Simply acknowledging and appreciate industry experts
- 34:30 – Common mistakes made when purchasing without a buyers agent
- 34:55 – Getting emotional about the decisions
- 36:50 – Lacking confidence in the process
- 37:45 – Procrastination!
- 39:10 – Lacking knowledge and unsure of the process
- 40:00 – How do i know if the buyers agent is a good buyers agent?
- 40:30 – Are they fully licensed?
- 40:50 – Are they a dedicated buyers agent?
- 41:45 – How do they get paid?
- In summary if you fall into the following categories a buyers agent is for you!
- 1. Time poor
2. Frustrated with dealing with REA
3. Sick off missing on property
4. Over the process
6. Concerned that you aren’t getting access to all properties
7. First home buyer
8. Acknowledge and appreciate an experts help
Buying property is our passion, helping you do it is our mission!
Send us your questions, topic requests or guest speaker requests to our socials or our email [email protected]